ANNOUNCEMENT

Hi,

As you can see some of the photos are not working. I'm currently trying to retrieve those photos by exporting everything in Google Photos/Picasa. I'll fix it soon.


Sunday, September 2, 2012

VROOOM VROOOM

I loovveee cars. When I was a kid, I always play with cars, trucks, mixers, and so on.  Those were my favorite toys and until now I still love buying toy cars.  My childhood dream was to become a driver of a container van but that changes one day when I woke up my dad surprised me with a 1:18 Enzo Ferrari from Shell.  That was the day when I fell in love with luxury cars and wanted to drive one someday.  Every time I see a Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati and other luxury cars on the streets, I stop and I feel like melting on the spot.  Even the fugliest driver becomes the most handsome/beautiful driver in the world for me! Gah. Someone please give me a new toy to display!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment