ANNOUNCEMENT

Hi,

As you can see some of the photos are not working. I'm currently trying to retrieve those photos by exporting everything in Google Photos/Picasa. I'll fix it soon.


Thursday, September 6, 2012

Things to do in Singapore.

During my 6 months stay in Singapore, there are still a lot of things I haven't done. Maybe because I just find it a waste of time and expensive. Below are the list of things I haven't done.

Singapore Zoo, Night Safari, and Jurong Bird Park

These 3 zoos are the best in Singapore. I decided not to visit these zoos because the price is equivalent  to a 1 day pass to Universal Studios.  I'd rather enjoy riding the Battlestar Gallatica  instead of watching the birds fly in Jurong Bird Park, the animals sleep in the Night Safari, or animals play in the Singapore Zoo.  However, I'm planning to visit these zoos when I visit Singapore again.  Did you know that I only visited USS on my last few days in Singapore that's why I decided not to join my fellow Google Ambassador when they went there haha.

Songs of the Sea

I dunno what this is all about but I heard it's a great show.  Almost all guidebooks will tell you to watch this show. Well, I'd rather ride the luge and stroll in Sentosa beach than watch this "amazing" show.  I don't want to stay in Sentosa during the night because it can be a bit scary.

Singapore Flyer

This is the Ferris Wheel like observatory in Marina Bay Sands. I  wasn't able to try it because I'm scared of Ferris Wheel like ride.  I repeat I'm scared of Ferris Wheel and Cable Car. I'd rather ride the scariest roller coasters in the world than ride  Ferris Wheels and Cable Cars.

Ride the LRT

Yes, there's an LRT in Singapore.  It's in Bukit Panjang, Sengkang and Punggol. Haven't tried those because it's far away from the city.  The LRT is the small version of Singapore's MRT.

Tried Singapore Sling

This is their specialty drink. Too bad I wasn't able to try it or maybe i did but can't remember.... But I think I haven't.

Entered or Exit using Terminal 3

Terminal 3 is the best terminal of Changi. I haven't tries it because I don't use the airlines in that terminal.  Soon maybe when I'm flying to Europe after graduation.

No comments:

Post a Comment