ANNOUNCEMENT

Hi,

As you can see some of the photos are not working. I'm currently trying to retrieve those photos by exporting everything in Google Photos/Picasa. I'll fix it soon.


Sunday, August 19, 2012

Traveling with friends and family

Traveling is one of my favorite thing to do.  Ever since I was a kid, my parents always tag me along whenever they travel.  I never really experienced traveling with friends until earlier this year.  The first time i traveled without my mom or my dad was when I went to Singapore. After that, I was able to go to Vietnam, Hong Kong, Thailand, Malaysia and Indonesia with friends.

Ocean Park with my ACM 111 majormates.
I can say that there's a big difference when you travel with friends and with family.  When you're with your family, you don't have to worry about the expenses because your parents will surely cover it for you.  On the other hand, traveling with friends will test your budgeting skills.  In terms of enjoyment, I can't really tell because the enjoyment you experience with your family is different with the enjoyment you experience with your friends.  Spending time with your family strengthen your family bond. While spending time with your friends will make you explore new things and you're free to do anything you can't do with your family.  I refuse to give an example of things you cannot do with your family. I know you know what I mean.  Anyway, I love traveling whether I'm with my friends or with my family.

This is my and my buddies during our Thailand trip.

If you need some tips or advice on traveling maybe I could help.

No comments:

Post a Comment