ANNOUNCEMENT

Hi,

As you can see some of the photos are not working. I'm currently trying to retrieve those photos by exporting everything in Google Photos/Picasa. I'll fix it soon.


Tuesday, September 22, 2015

My Travel Profile

Me @ the Shanghai Rolex Masters
For some reason today, I felt inspired once again to write a blog of things that interests me.  For the past few years, I've been busy with school, work, and last but definitely not the least travel. I love traveling and if I can find a job that will enable me to travel, I'll take it in a heartbeat.

Chichen Itza in Mexico
I really wanted to blog about all my travel adventures but I guess it's currently piled up but don't worry. I'll be writing for every single one of it. I'm pretty sure that once I look at the album of that travel, I'll be able to compose a blog about it.  As of the moment, I'm thinking of making a blog about Airlines and the countries I've been to. I'm pretty sure it will be interesting since airline can be a factor in traveling. I'll be sharing my favorite low cost and full service airline as well as its destination and so on.

You know where this is
So far I've traveled to several countries in the world. I'm confident that the number of travel I had are above average. I just want to be an inspiration to everyone that traveling need not to be expensive. You can travel cheap and still do everything you need to do. So far I've utilized AirBnB, Couchsurfing, and other travel website to help me for my travel.

Willis Tower Chicago,IL
Anyway, here are the list of countries I've been to:

  • China
    • Hong Kong
    • Macau
    • Beijing
    • Shanghai
  • United States of America
    • California
      • San Francisco
      • Los Angeles
    • Texas
      • Houston
      • Austin
      • San Antonio
      • Dallas
      • College Station
    • Louisiana
      • Kinder
      • Vinton
      • New Orleans
      • Baton Rouge
    • Arkansas
      • Little Rock
    • Tennessee
      • Memphis
    • Missouri
      • St. Louis
    • Illinois
      • Chicago
      • Northfield
      • East St. Louis
    • Ohio
      • Cleveland
      • Toledo
    • Pennsylvania
      • State College
      • Philadelphia
    • New Jersey
      • Newark
    • New York
      • New York City
    • Baltimore
      • Maryland
    • District of Columbia
      • Washington
    • Delaware
      • Newark (University of Delaware)
    • Other US States
  • Singapore
  • South Korea
    • Seoul
  • Vietnam
    • Ho Chi Minh
  • Malaysia
    • Johor Bahru
    • Kuala Lumpur
  • Thailand
    • Bangkok
  • Indonesia
    • Batam
  • Taiwan
    • Taipei
  • Australia
    • New South Wales
      • Sydney
      • Byron Bay
    • Australian Capital Territory
      • Canberra
    • Victoria
      • Melbourne
    • Queensland
      • Brisbane
      • Gold Coast
  • Cambodia
    • Phnom Penh
  • Mexico
    • Quintana Roo
      • Cancun
      • Playa Del Carmen
      • Tulum
    • Yucatan
      • Valladolid
      • Chichen Itza
    • Mexico City DF
      • Mexico City
  • Russia
    • Domodedovo (Moscow)
  • Colombia
    • Bogota DC
As for the airlines used please see below:
  • Full Service
    • Cathay Pacific
    • Philippine Airlines
    • United Airlines
    • Air China
    • Qantas 
    • Singapore Airlines
    • Malaysia Airlines
  • Low-Cost Airlines
    • Cebu Pacific Air
    • Scoot
    • AirAsia Thailand
    • TigerAir Australia
    • StarFlyer
    • Viva Aerobus
    • Interjet
  • Airlines where I keep a mileage bank
    • KrisFlyer (SQ) for StarAlliance
    • JAL Mileage Bank for OneWorld
    • Cebu Pacific
    • BIG Loyalty (AirAsia)

No comments:

Post a Comment