ANNOUNCEMENT

Hi,

As you can see some of the photos are not working. I'm currently trying to retrieve those photos by exporting everything in Google Photos/Picasa. I'll fix it soon.


Sunday, April 21, 2013

Year End Trip Day 2 Singapore

I stayed in Singapore for more than 6months already so I don't have to be the typical tourist who will go to Marina Bay, Sentosa, Universal and so on.  I'm in Singapore to meet up with some of my friends, help my friends tour Singapore, and do what I usually do when I was living in the little red dot.
The view outside my Singapore Home

I woke up earlier than usual around 8am.  I have no itinerary in mind but I have to meet up with my friend Samantha after lunch.  Since I have nothing to do in Woodlands, I decided to kill some time in Orchard.

Orchard MRT

I usually go to Orchard whenever I miss the Philippines.  Lucky Plaza is located next to Orchard MRT.  You can find the best money changer in Singapore in Lucky Plaza. Trust me I lived there before. One of the money changer in Lucky Plaza has way better rates than the ones in Little India and Chinatown.


After about 3 hrs in Orchard, I went immediately to Marymount where my former office is located. I waited for Samantha and bought some food in my favorite Roti Prata House, Char Siew Roasted Pork Hawker, and Salted Caramel Ice Cream Shop.  There's no one in the office when we visited so I just left all my pasalubongs in their respective tables.  Luckily, Louise was there and chatted with us.  


After Bosch, I decided to go to City Hall MRT to meet up with Sina. She's a German co-intern of mine who I wasn't able t see during the last time I visited last July.  We talked for about one and a half hour then I proceeded to my old home in Sembawang.


Seen above is the usual snack I buy before I go home.  My former home was around 300-500m away from Sembawang MRT.  I walked around Sembawang before I decided to go back to Woodlands.  I walked around Causwaypoint Mall first before going back to our HDB flat.

This ends my 2nd day.

No comments:

Post a Comment