ANNOUNCEMENT

Hi,

As you can see some of the photos are not working. I'm currently trying to retrieve those photos by exporting everything in Google Photos/Picasa. I'll fix it soon.


Thursday, March 28, 2013

Air Asia

Air Asia is the best low cost carrier in the world according to some award giving body.  We actually have it in the Philippines however, their hub is located in Clark.  Air Asia's coverage is indeed the biggest in Asia (I think).

Anyway, I haven't tried Air Asia Philippines because I don't want to go to Clark.  I tried Air Asia when I was in Singapore.  I booked a ticket to Thailand when Air Asia went on sale.  I got my ticket for about 5000PHP. I forgot the exact conversion.

Unlike other LCC, Air Asia's terminal in Singapore is not in the defunct Budget Terminal.  Air Asia is located in Terminal 1 which is an awesome terminal. Changi Airport is the best airport in the world (for me).  I can stay there for one whole day without getting bored.

Overall, I think Air Asia is a good airline.  However, the leg room is pure hell!  I can't even move. In addition to that, my seatmates on my way back to Singapore were the most annoying seatmates ever!

Photos TBA. I'm still looking for it :|

No comments:

Post a Comment